Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year at CSBSEWS.

2010 has been an amazing year for me and my store, CSBSEWS.   I had a hard time keeping up with demand and that, combined with the holidays, has kept me very busy.  (I'm not complaining, I'll take this kind of busy any time.)  Anyway, since I've been MIA from The Stitching Post (again), I'll recap everything that has been happening at CSBSEWS in 2010.  And give you a little sneak preview of changes for 2011.

One of the changes I'm most excited about in 2010 is my new partnership with Libery Jane Patterns.  I've been able to add more clothes for the hip, modern American Girl Doll, with the fabrics and flair excepted from CSBSEWS, to the collection.  Most of these one-of-a-kind items have sold, but you can see them in the Gallery section of this blog, or in the Gallery at CSBSEWS American Girl Doll Clothes.   This is one of the items made using inspiration and patterns from LJP (sorry, it's sold).


But, as I assued my fans on Facebook, I will still continue to offer the one-of-kind historical clothing and costumes which are many of my customers favorites.

My Facebook Page, CSBSEWS on Facebook, continues to grow (over 900 fans and counting).  I've added a "Reviews" tab for Facebook Fans who have purchased items from CSBSEWS and the first reviews have been wonderful.

My plans include creating new one-of-a-kind ensembles and outfits to offer in the store, including more items in the Film and Dance category.   I will be offering more complete outfits that include shoes.   And I hope to have a separate category of Shoes for those who want to add these items to their dolls wardrobe.  

I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday Season and am sending you my best for a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. stopping by from Link Love :) Tracy @ havingfunsaving.com

    VERY excited to find you though - I would love to post some of your things on my site...My readers would love to see some doll clothes!

    ReplyDelete